Thursday, April 28, 2016

Relationships: Expose My Mind

I I think I am coming to the realization that I am not ready AT ALL 4 committed monogamous relationship.
I would compare it to building a house from scratch. I never thought of myself as being able to build
anything from scratch. Friendships are different they're built over a long period of time with no preconceived expectations or demands.Thinking of this because I started dating a woman  recently. The relationship has moved
So Many Thoughts
a little fast for me. She's not possessive or anything crazy like that. I have a feeling that I'm going to want to bail.
First off I'm used of my lifestyle for better or worse and to buy the feeling that actually I'm knocking to be able to hold up my end of the bargain in the long run.
Relationships…
Add caption
I think the relationships I have now, on the most part satisfy my inner personal needs. I suppose they're not as challenging as trying to form a new relationship with someone I never met before. I'm coming
to that conclusion that I'm trying to fit in with the rest of the world when I should just except my life as it is right now rather than trying to dive into something that I'm not prepared for and give up (Willingly!!) what I've built over the last four years.
Love
It could just be a cover for living in fear about getting caught up in a relationship that may not work or something or whatever but I really believe what I just said in the earlier sentences. 
I do realize that in order to make my life better I have to be willing to change. I just don't know how much I want to change certain things. You get a gift for us why any therapy meds and going to meetings to try not to self-destruct my life.
My ideal living situation would be living with with two good friends. It would be like the Golden girls with a 2016 12. I woke up with that fuck this morning

Thinking

No comments: