Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Monday:FEMA, Fish and Phillies

Today was quite a fishy day to start the week.  .
Bus Station Camden
FEMA $$
 I got on the bus and and showed off my new screen cover and iPhone protector to my friends on the bus. They said it looked like a new phone.  The  bus then arrived at Camden bus station around 7:30 am today. Caught the PATCO right on time and then to the El to 56th Street. Work was very very busy today. Folks were applying for FEMA flood relief. The line went around the office and the office was PACKED.  Even at 5pm when I started to help, it was packed with folks completing forms. I got some overtime so its ok with me. I was done at 7pm and got home tonite around 10pm.This is why I am blogging at 1 am  I then changed the kitty litter. Boy it really was bad and I just changed it on Saturday and possibly on yesterday as well. I think it the hot stale air that we have had over the past 10 days or so. Its never been this bad so quickly. The Eagle stunk so bad that I wish Koy Detmer was back to lead the charge. Vick has a broken hand. Well we will see if there is ANY audacity of hope for this football season!! The Phillies have won 2 games in a row after that scary 8 game loosing streak. They now have won 100 games and we have to hope that the relief pitching and the hitting hold up cause if not, then the stupid Yankees will win it again after Boston totally choked a bag full of flies this season.
I have listened to REM from the Album Monster. This is one of my faves. Listen to the song Bang and Blame and be transported to 1994/1995 again..

No comments: